If you moved into a new house and you had no furniture at all for the family room, you might have decided to invest in a big beautiful leather couch. You picked up a few pieces that went with the leather couch and you’re done, the leather couch was the major investment that handled the family room.
In search, there is no leather couch.
An internet campaign is built from multiple elements:
(1) Your website is properly optimized for your brand and your products and services.
(2) You are placing articles at high PageRank Web 2.0 websites that link back to your website. Google judges your website by it’s content and by the websites that link to yours. Your website is on page one of Google search results for your products and services.
(3) You’ve claimed your Google Places page, your business is listed in Manta and Yelp and other directories.
(4) You have an Individual and a Company presence on social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn and MySpace.
(5) You post to a blog regularly and link to your blog from Facebook and LinkedIn and other social media.
(7) You collect email addresses for your emailing list and send out an email newsletter or email blasts regularly.
There’s 7 ways to get the word out about your business on the internet. There are more elements.
Contact me, Tom at NumberOneOnTheList.com, for a free internet campaign analysis.
Take care, be well, have fun,
Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM Eastern Daylight
voicemail evenings, weekends and holidays
Emanation, Inc – NumberOneOnTheList.com
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Friend ExternalSEOandSEM on Facebook
Emanation, Inc presents ExternalSEOandSEM