NumberOneOnTheList.com has partnered with My Favorite Web Designs to offer you discounted service packages when you obtain your website from My Favorite Web Designs and search engine optimization and marketing services from NumberOneOnTheList.com – it’s a winning combination for a high profile professional presence on the internet at a very affordable price.
Josh’s http://www.MyFavoriteWebDesigns.com website showcases recent unique and original website designs. Website programming, designing and developing is all done by Josh at My Favorite Web Designs. Website work is done in-house and held to Josh’s superior quality standards.
In addition to the pride in accomplishment that comes from a job well done, what is the reason for these superior quality standards? My Favorite Web Designs websites display correctly in all major browsers, and use validated technically correct code. My Favorite Web Designs websites use content management systems, so any qualified webmaster can work on them. My Favorite Web Designs websites are portable, which means that Josh will give you a zip file back up – you own your website forever.
My Favorite Web Designs websites are optimized for search, with the SEO designed in from the beginning. This keeps your expenses down when it’s time to put your new website in front of your targeted public and gets you high search engine results placement faster.
A suggested approach to creating a prominent business website:
– Do a Google search for your product or service. Find a few websites you like and discuss them, decide on the features you like the best.
– Continue or revise your own brand, your identity, who your business is, what your business does and what your Customers get from you.
– What are the keywords and phrases your potential customers use to describe your business? how do Customers find your business? Questions for your Customers might be “How did you hear about us?” or “How did you find our product or service?”
– Where are your Customers? Your accounting records can show you where the majority of your customers are. You can draw a circle on the map with your location in the center. You can target that new office park or development.
You’ve gotten some good information on
(1) ideas for your website
(2) your business identity or brand
(3) your keyword phrases
(4) the locations you want to service
And you’re ready to claim your territory on the internet.
Phonebooks are 20th Century paperweights. Everybody looks for everything on the internet. Put your business where Customers are looking. Get it all done at a deep discount. The bottom line question is “How many new customers, that you would not gotten otherwise, will it take for the return on investment to work for you?”
Take care, be well, have fun,
Email [email protected]
Customer Service External SEO and SEM
Emanation, Inc – NumberOneOnTheList.com
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
phone 1-917-338-9586 Mon – Fri 9 AM – 5 PM
Friend ExternalSEOandSEM on Facebook
Emanation, Inc presents ExternalSEOandSEM